Ordering Wedding Invitations
Ordering Wedding Invitations – FAQ’s
What is so special about Events on Paper?
How far in advance do I order my invitations?
How can I make a payment?
Can you print invitations in other languages?
Are samples included?
How do I receive my order?
What papers does Events on Paper Use?
What do Events on Paper do for the community?
What are the turnaround times like?
Ordering Terms & Conditions
What is so special about Events on Paper? Ask our clients and they will tell you that it’s a one-on-one consultation with a custom made product exactly made to your taste and budget. We will never steer you into products you don’t want, or go over the quote. The quote is provided at the time of consultation and does not change at any time. We have a minimum order of 30 invitations and you can order as many as you like, there are no quantity brackets e.g groups of 5 or 10.
How far in advance do I order my invitations? You need to order your wedding stationery 4-5 months prior to your wedding. This allows time for samples and the order to be completed.
How can I make a payment? Bank deposit or cash or if ordering goods via our online shop you can use our SSL secure Pay Pal system. Unfortunately cheques are not accepted
Can you print invitations in other languages? Yes, So far we have printed languages in Italian, Greek, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Chinese and Spanish and Ethiopian Amharic. As we are not fluent in all languages, we ask that you supply a copy of the text and the appropriate font version for character languages to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are samples included? Yes, it costs $50 to receive a hard copy sample of your invitation and this cost is deducted from your order, should you proceed. This is your last chance to make sure you are happy with your combination of papers and fonts and design that you have chosen, before you receive your final order.
How do I receive my order? Events on Paper use reliable courier services and Australia Post Registered mail and Australia Express Post services to ensure your order is tracked, secure. We always use the most cost effective method to ship your goods within Australia and globally. Your order is packed safely and we suggest you allow 3-4 business days to receive your order within Australia.
What papers does Events on Paper Use? Our papers are sourced locally and worldwide. We have an extensive range of recycled and environmentally friendly products and have over 1,000 papers available in a variety of textures. We have papers from IPaper/Arteee Supplies in WA, Cristina Re and Papers of Distinction in Melbourne, Buckles and embellishments from Sydney and lace and trims from all corners of the globe.
What do Events on Paper do for the community?Events on Paper are very active in the local community in Caroline Springs and Taylors Lakes, Victoria. We donate our scraps of paper to child care centres, kindergartens and schools for craft activities and regularly donate product for raffles and fundraisers.
Our recycling program is extensive and we re-use packaging boxes, plastic bags and use environmentally friendly products where possible. We recycle all our waste papers which cannot be donated and our tapes and glues are acid free, which will keep your invitations looking perfect in your album for years to come.
What are the turnaround times like?Custom-made invitations are just that, made with love and care. Turnaround times depend on demand. However, from final approval and receiving your final names guest list, please allow on average 2-3 weeks.
Ordering Terms & Conditions
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you for your order, so what’s next?
What we need from you now
- A $50 deposit is required to confirm order and receive a sample.
- Matching colours, lf you require us to match a particular colour e.g bridesmaid dress, please provide a swatch of the dress material or anything else you would like your invitation colours to co-ordinate with or please provide the ribbon brand and code from Spotlight.
- All wordings must be submitted to Events on Paper electronically. An electronic file will be sent to you in Excel format so you can enter your guest’s information. Please send this back to Sandra at email@example.com
- We cannot be held responsible for wordings & proof errors once submitted and printed if they were from the information that was sent by you. Once you have given FINAL approval any errors you find/discover is charged at your cost if printing has commenced or has been completed. Please check your RSVP card address, date of the week for wedding/RSVP etc. Sandra is not a psychic or a magician this is why a hard copy sample is produced – for you to check and give approval.
- A maximum of six artwork changes are made to each piece of your order. After this a $25 will apply for each set of changes.
- lf different sets of invitations are required (e.g Jenny & Jack // Jack & Jenny) an additional charge of $50 will be payable for artwork. lf you require another language other than English, a sample of text is required in the language and emailed as text and a picture image.
- Most custom designed items, such as invitations, are made by hand and slight variations are unavoidable.
- One hard copy (paper sample) Invitation is included in our pricing and is sent once all electronic samples have been approved. One this has been approved and 50% payment received printing will commence. lt is your responsibility to check all information is correct and names submitted are spelt correctly, including salutations for envelope printing. Extra samples are charged at double the unit price per invitation.
- Please order enough extras/spares in your initial order. If ordering extras after the initial order, a minimum of four is able to be ordered, AND 20% surcharge will apply. These may incur a long delay due to more stock having to be ordered.
- Please be aware that there is a delay in receiving your order, you need to allow 2-4 weeks from sending your names to receiving your items. There is also sometimes a delay of 1 week to receive your sample.
- Return address details are printed on the top left corner. Postage for your guests is your own responsibility and not included in the quote
- lf paying via direct deposit the details are as follows:
Account Name: Sandra Aranguiz Bank: ANZ
BSB:013162 Account No:5158 19162
One consultation (up to two hours is included as part of our service).
Subsequent & additional consultations are charged at $50 per hour.
Delivery – You can pick up your invitations or they will be couriered out to you ($10 Melbourne metro). Extra charges depending on location may apply if outside Melbourne metro. All RSVP cards, invitations, and envelopes are fully personalised and printed.
Top of Page